Friday, December 10, 2010

happy weekend!


cool & calm... that's what i'm hoping for this weekend. don't you just want to fall into that bed?

i must admit, the day has completely gotten away from me. the week, actually. m and i are headed to his parents' this weekend in charlotte! i'm really looking forward to some quiet with my man and sharing some good conversation with my soon-to-be in-laws!

for now, here are some fun links from around the web:

ampersandity has done it again and stolen my heart this christmas season.

yet another freckled beauty decked out in red lipstick.

m gave me this beautiful book last year that also supports women in need.

the top 10 of everything 2010.

an awesome christmas playlist.

stay warm, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...